Faith: An Endowment for Orthodoxy and Hellenism supports the development of innovative educational, cultural, and scholarship programs for young people that promote an understanding of the Orthodox faith, Hellenism, and the relationship of the two to America’s history and multicultural landscape.
Promoting Hellenism, supporting the Greek Orthodox Faith and celebrating excellence in education for future generations:
- Providing financial aid grants for young people to travel to Greece through Ionian Village summer camp. Each year, the Endowment underwrites partial and full scholarships to young Greek Americans who otherwise would not have been able to attend.
- Challenging young, talented and intelligent Greek Americans to attain (and sustain) excellence by offering college scholarships.
- Enriching the classrooms of Greek Language programs nationwide by underwriting the publication and distribution of new textbooks and multimedia resources that will update and enhance the classrooms for our youngest children and their teachers.
- Partnering with the Fulbright Foundation to support scholarly exchanges between Greece and the United States.
- Supporting programs to educate and raise awareness about our Greek Orthodox faith throughout the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America and the world.